Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where are they now: Ben Brandt



In an attempt to connect those who won't be able to make it to the reunion for some reason, I'm asking them to email me with a photo and short blurb as to what they are up to now. Because this can be seen by more than IVCF'ers, I'll refrain from posting the contact information but know that it will be at the reunion. If you want it before then, or can't make it there yourself, please email me and let me know at saraheutinck@gmail.com.



So, with that said, here's your first installment!

Mr. Ben Brandt in his own words!

Ben, his darling wife Mary, and their rascally cat Smokey are living out in New Jersey these days, where Ben works at the Office of Homeland Security and Mary works for the College of New Jersey. They'd love to hear from old IVCF compadres if you get the chance!! :)

My disclaimer is that I pulled Ben and Mary's photo off of Facebook so I hope it's one of his more well liked ones.

So now that you all see that it isn't all that hard, I expect to be receiving more updates very soon!

No comments: