Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WATN: Karen (Wehler) Trana

Yup, it's a busy day of getting information! Here's an update from Karen!
I graduated from Morris in 2003 after student teaching in Australia. Shortly after I graduated I lived in Grand Marais, MN and worked as a PCA and substitute teacher. I really miss the beautiful views and hiking near Lake Superior, especially in the Fall. I have been living in Fargo since Fall 2004. I went to MSUM and got my Masters in Special Education. I work at a middle school in Fargo as a special education teacher. I work with students with mental retardation and Autism and they keep me on my toes and in stitches most days. I met my husband, Jesse, at Harvest Community Church and we got married in July 2006. Jesse works as a computer programmer in Valley City, ND. We enjoy working at church together, going on hikes, playing video games, feeding people and taking road trips.

No comments: