Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WATN: Kim Noha

Hey Everyone!


Here's an update from Kim Noha!


I have been living in St. Paul for the past 6 years. Currently, I am working as a pediatric physical therapist at Courage Center. I have immensely enjoyed my job, but I continue to have an unrested heart. As a result, I have tried to travel as much as I can. I recently returned from a month in Sierra Leone and Liberia teaching therapy to local rehab practitioners. This was my first trip to Africa and it has stolen my heart. I am unsure of where I might be next year - I'm currently working with several organizations and hoping to do a year overseas. I can't wait to hear about the reunion and wish I could be there!


Kim, since there wasn't a photo attached to your email update, I'm taking the liberty to include one from the days at Morris.



Kim is in the middle of the front row. Others in the photo are Becky (Hachfeld) Ford, Kevin Wergeland, Jenn (Olson) Hawley, Ross Hawley, Ben Swanson, and Anne (Robinson) Kuffel.

No comments: