Friday, September 12, 2008

Where are They Now: Nita

Hey Everyone


I just got the following message from Nita Keskitalo!


After graduation I went to medical school in Arizona at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and I graduated in January 2007 and am currently practicing in Chandler, AZ (http://www.championnh.com/) with my husband who is also a Naturopathic Doctor. We met at school and we got married last summer August 2007 in MN. We live in Queen Creek, Arizona where we just bought a house a month ago so very exciting. We graduated, got married, started a practice and bought a house in such a short period of time that we're hoping to be able to enjoy a bit of married life (without kids) for a bit before any more crazy life decisions.


Below is a picture of her and her husband. Congrats Nita! On Everything!


Nita, unfortunately, will not be able to make it the reunion but if you'd like her contact information, I'll have it on hand there. Or, you can email me as well.

In other news, I've been asked to put a list of who is able to make it. I'm working on it and ask for your patience. I'm not super computer savy but I'm trying in my spare time to figure out a good way to do this. However, it's my belief that the best way to find out who is coming is to be there yourself!

No comments: